blaugelb joint sealing tape 300 BG 2 is a pre-compressed PU foam tape with an acrylate-based impregnation. Due to its special properties, the blaugelb joint sealing tape 300 BG 2 is used for sealing connecting and expansion joints. Additional areas of application are window construction, facade systems, interior work, loft conversion. As per the specifications of DIN 18542, seals reliably against wind, dust and splash water, and can be used in external application if installed where it will be extensively covered.
The pre-compressed blaugelb joint sealing tape 300 BG 2 has a high resilience and expands automatically to the existing joint widths. With just a few tape dimensions, different joint tolerances can be compensated. Component movements are permanently safely absorbed and tears in the joint are avoided. The self-adhesive has an outstanding adhesion on commercially available window profiles and substrates.
The blaugelb joint sealing tape 300 BG 2 can be plastered and painted over and therefore be installed completely hidden. It is suitable for restoration as well as for new construction. Because it is pre-compressed, it can also be applied to joints that already exist.
- tested according to BG 2 (DIN 18542), weather-resistant in covered external application
- watertight against driving rain over 300 Pa
- open to vapour diffusion
- moisture and temperature resistant
- simple and fast handling with a self-adhesive strip, saves time and money
- high adhesive strength of the self-adhesive on the standard construction window and door profiles*
- flexible, permanently absorbs component movements
- high resilience, different joint widths are covered with a few tape dimensions
- processing irrespective of the weather
- building material class B1 – normal combustibility (according to DIN 4102)
- manufactured under an ISO 9001/EN 29001-compliant quality system
- tested to be low in pollutants according to EMICODE EC1 Plus